- for industriell PC and Windows 98 / 2000 / XP
- freely programmable processes
- freely selectable point of origin
- available as complete system with axis, control and PC
- options: camera and picture processing
WinControl provides the connection between the user and the processing centre. Working processes may be designed, stored, altered, executed and monitored.
The core of WinControl is represented by the central Teaching. That means the tool is manually positioned at the workpiece and these positions are stored in the memory.
The system provides the following general functions:
- stepwise or continuous movement;
- variation of speed;
- variation of operation by means of a PC-Mouse,
a PC-Keyboard or an external joystick.
- All inputs and outputs may be monitored and controlled
manually through the dialogue windows digital I/O.